Sunday, January 4, 2009

Words That Motivate Me


Recently, I changed trainers owing to an impending schedule change of my trainer, Mark. I trained with Mark for several months and would have been happy to continue on with him, but in a great move for him, he is taking a new job.

Mark has a great attitude and his affirmations always motivated me to work just a little bit harder, and sometimes, a whole lot harder.

My favorite line: "You DO have this in you, Susan."

A little different from, "Come on, you can do it," which implies I need to try harder. He believed that I had the mental and physical strength to reach the goal he had set for me. It means a lot to me to have that kind of encouragement as I reach for new goals. How great to be reminded that I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment